Uzma CPL Series Plasma Cutting Machines has a double side gear drive and it’s designed with strong steel construction for positioning capability at high speeds. You will have a precise cutting ability at X-Y axis with linear guide ways and 30m/min speed. It has ability to mantain constant at the same height and the quality, with the Arc-THC control sensor.
- Hypertherm Edge Pro CNC Control Unit
- Windows based CNC control unit.
- Plasma Power Source Hypertherm
- Manual Gas Consol- Hypertherm
- Cutting plate alignment function with Laser
- Manual or Automatic cut selection
- Torch positioning with laser light
- Automatic ignition torch system
- Automatic Torch Hight Control (Uzma Sensor THC)
- Torch collision protection.
- +/- 45° manual bevel cutting
- Dual side Helical rack, pinion and AC Servo motors on X axis which gives smooth and fast motion
- Syncronised drive gives smooth and without vibration motion.
- Brushless AC servo motors on all axis
- High precious positioning possibility with linear sledge system on all axis.
- Platform type on bridge side or Portable CNC control panel
- CNC control outputs/inputs for vacum table & filtering unit
- High vacuming capability with lower energy consaption
- Independent cutting table system
- Multi head Plazma and multi head oxy fuel cutting possibilities.
- +/- 0,02 mm positioning accuracy.
- +/- 30m/min positioning speed
Adrian Kempe Womens Jersey